Success

To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.

♂♏ΪКЄ ǻդď ŞḨЄ♀

ՕմR ՊՕՊՅղՇՀ

Sunday(One of My saddest day!)

August 17, 2008

The day is Sunday 17th of August the moon is so bright and people have a nice time watching the moon but i am so lonely... My day is so lonely...I'm with my self on this sad Sunday...this is one of my saddest time's...this is one of those times i got to church alone...w/ nobody else w/ me even my friends...this day when i got home...i go to my bed w/ the tears in my eyes that i don't know whats the reason but my heart keeps hurting and my tears keep dropping and i don't know what to do...sometimes i think that i am too emotional crying w/out any hard reasons why am i crying...this day i didn't get to see my girlfriend cuz she's in her aunt and not able go back back soon cuz she don't have any class...but where texting each other...7:58pm...at this moment that i am writing this my tears stop dropping...I don't know whats the reason...I think it is just that i have put out my emotional feelings to this stupid writings of mine...i love my self but i think i love most my girlfriend...
i miss my girlfriend...
i miss when we are together going to church and pray to God...
praying that our relationship would be stronger than the other day...
getting stronger every day!...
i hope so...

____________________________________________________________________________


"Then, without realizing it, I try to improve myself at the start of each new day; of course, i achieve quite a lot in the course of time. Anyone can do this, it costs nothing and is certainly very helpful. Whoever doesn't know it must learn and find by experience that a quiet conscience makes one strong."

0 Comment: